Transition: The process, evolution or a period of changing from one state or condition to another.
Every leader is faced with the "what next" decision at some point in their lives, whether in ministry or in their personal careers. I've not only experienced this in both areas of my life but on more than one occasion.
Whether you're transitioning from a leadership position, including lay leadership or to another area or form of ministry, this resource will help prepare you for your transition as well as guide you through the process of navigating some of the difficulties that come with stepping down and moving on in ministry.
Here's some of what you will discover...
- How traditions have a history of being or becoming barriers to ministry
- The difficulty of transition
- The process of transitioning
- 10 things to consider before you begin your transition
- Why you don't have to be 100 percent ready to transition
And much more.
This resource is for you if:
- You're feeling led to shift to another area of ministry.
- You desire to move on but not sure you're ready.
- You're transitioning from a leadership position, including lay leadership or to another area or form of ministry.
- Need help navigating some of the difficulties that come with stepping down and moving on in ministry.
- Want to understand the process of transitioning as it relates to ministry.
I'm F. L. Anderson and I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow and serve better in ministry.
A few years ago, I realized I needed a way to help those I simply can't reach in person, for a fraction of the cost of what it takes to attend a conference. So I created an online portal of digital resources for ministry leaders.
My digital resources actually deliver far more than any speaking engagement would. They give you my best research-backed, high-quality, actionable content, that is on-demand and whenever you need it. All packaged in a way that will help you, your ministry and leadership grow.
Each digital resource includes way more detailed content that is unpacked, in-depth and with no time limits or restrictions. This means you can take your time to go through them as well as come back to them at any time. Best of all they're updated in real-time so you will always have the latest updates with no additional cost.
I hope my resources help you do and think about ministry differently.
F. L Anderson