COVID sped up leadership transitions. Those who expected to retire in just a few years are now ready to call it quits.
Every leader is faced with the "what next" decision at some point in their lives, whether in ministry or in their personal careers. I've not only experienced this in both areas of my life but on more than one occasion.
Whether you're transitioning from one leadership position to another area or form of ministry or stepping down and retiring, this course will help prepare you for your transition as well as guide you through the process of navigating some of the difficulties that come with stepping down and moving on in ministry.
Here's some of what you will discover in this resource/course
- How traditions have a history of being or becoming barriers to ministry
- The difficulty of transition
- The process of transitioning
- The Coronavirus effect on ministry leadership transition and early retirement
- 10 things to consider before you begin your transition
- Why you don't have to be 100 percent ready to transition
And much more.
This resource is for you if:
- The Coronavirus shutdown and digital ministry has influenced your decision to resign or retire.
- You're feeling led to shift to another area of ministry.
- You desire to move on but not sure you're ready.
- You're transitioning from a leadership position, including lay leadership or to another area or form of ministry.
- Need help navigating some of the difficulties that come with stepping down and moving on in ministry.
- Want to understand the process of transitioning as it relates to ministry.
My name is Frederick L. Anderson. My close friends call me F L.
Among other things, I'm a business owner and an author. I create online resources with fresh insight and game changing strategies to help you reach your ministry goals.
With over two decades experience serving in ministry, as a bible teacher, administrator, mentor, youth leader, outreach, planter and shepherd it has been my calling to teach to inform and teach to transform, while helping leaders see and think about ministry differently.
Years ago, I realized I needed a way to help those I simply can't reach in person, for a fraction of the cost of what it takes to attend a conference. So I created this online portal for current and future ministry leaders.
My resources give you my best research-backed, high-quality, in-depth, actionable content, that is on-demand and whenever you need it. This means no time limits or restriction so you can take your time to go through them and come back to them at any time. Best of all they're updated in real-time so you will always have the latest updates at no additional cost.
What Others Are Saying:
"I have been in ministry for over three decades. Believe me, I have seen it all and have experienced the ebbs and flows of the many changes in Christendom. Some of the changes have been man-made, while others are clearly the orchestration of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes it’s hard to readily know the difference. That is why it's good to rely on good, biblically sound leaders, who can help you navigate through unclear times. FL Anderson is such a leader. There have been times when I wanted clarity relating to my presence online. FL has always provided me with sound actionable advice. He has a knack for recognizing trends, and has helped me to navigate from where I was. Recently, he made a simple suggestion to my website that I implemented. Already his advice is bearing fruit. If you want to cut to the chase, and get results, I encourage you to seek out his advice. You won’t be disappointed."
Tim Kurtz, Author
Founder – The Ekklesia Center