Beyond COVID-19 is AN ONLINE, ON-DEMAND TEXT AND VIDEO RESOURCE designed to help ministries and it's leaders in their recovery after the shutdown.
As you begin to re-open your church building there is much to consider. Will your organization or ministry recover after the shutdown?
In this resource I share what you need to do to survive beyond COVID-19 and the steps you should take to recover after the shutdown.
- Text - Why stepping back into the past can harm your future
- Video - Why doing something new will help you flourish
- Text - Why Church/Ministry leaders should think in terms of starting over rather than thinking in terms of getting back to "normal" or the way things use to be
- Text - Churches that are more at risk of not surviving the Coronavirus shutdown and restrictions
- Video - Why it's time to click the 'Install Updates Now' button on "Church"
- Text - 7 things to focus on as you begin your recovery
- Video - Why online ministry is real ministry
- Text - How to Encourage Yourself In a Crisis
- Text - Three key questions ministry leaders should ask themselves to survive and stay relevant beyond COVID-19
- Video - Personal Reflection: Stepping out on faith and coming out of your comfort zone
Let’s be honest, things are not going back to the way they were, certainly not back to the way some would like.
The Coronavirus crisis has accelerated change. Change that for many is difficult. But if you’re going to lead in the future you have to be able to embrace it now. What’s at stake is how you show up for the current and emerging generation.
Let today be the day your recovery begins.
P.S. Make sure to bookmark this page for easy access!
My name is Frederick L. Anderson. My close friends call me F L. Among other things, I'm a business owner and an author. I create online resources with critical information and game changing strategies to help you achieve your ministry goals. I have over two decades experience serving in ministry, as a bible teacher, administrator, mentor, youth leader, outreach, planter and shepherd.
A few years ago, I realized I needed a way to help those I simply can't reach in person, for a fraction of the cost of what it takes to attend a conference. So I created this online portal of resources for current and future business and ministry leaders.
My resources give you my best research-backed, high-quality, in-depth, actionable content, that is on-demand and whenever you need it. This means no time limits or restriction so you can take your time to go through them and come back to them at any time. Best of all they're updated in real-time so you will always have the latest updates at no additional cost.
Find out more at flanderson.com.